Our commitment to champion your case.
We help our clients triumph over adversity. We protect and find justice for our clients. Even if you committed a crime, you should not have to face the challenge alone or the harshest punishments. Together we can overcome any challenge. Don’t let the legal system and law enforcers take advantage of you. You have learned lessons from your mistakes and are ready for a second chance. Our law office will not rest until your case is settled and your life is not just back on track, but even better than before.
Our attorneys will treat your criminal case like it was our best friend’s case. We go above and beyond the courtroom for you. We show up at an accident scene at 12am, call your mom to tell her you’re in the hospital but ok, and explain to your boss why you had to miss work for a court date. No one will take better care of you and your criminal case than Criminal Defense Hero.
Donald R. Hammond
Criminal Defense Attorney
Our extraordinary service goes the extra mile for you.
Being accused of a crime, including DUI, is a very stressful time in your life. We are committed to providing the best possible service to minimize your stress during this difficult time period. We go the extra mile to help keep your life from falling apart. Examples of extraordinary actions we have taken to help past clients include:
- Recovering clients’ property from police/sheriff’s departments
- Mailing clients’ property to family members
- Coordinating transfer of storage unit to a clients’ family member
- Getting clients’ vehicles from impound/tow yards and delivering it to safe place
- Providing transportation to and from court
- Calling clients’ family members to notify them of custody status
- Calling clients’ employers to explain missed work
- Subpoenaing clients’ medical records
- Sending explanation letters regarding circumstances of a case, to future employers
- Coordinating community service for the day after a plea, before client leaves town
- Walking client into court-ordered programs to ensure smooth transition
- Securing and delivering proof of completion documents to court clerk
- Facilitating payment of booking fees and fines
- Scanning and maintaining copies of files for years to answer questions as they come up
- Appearing in court while client goes to work
- Providing referrals for insurance, ignition interlock device, and court-ordered program locations
- Providing referrals to counseling, sober living homes, and recovery programs
- Requesting early termination of probation, so client can move on with life
- Expungement & record clearing to help client move on with life
The list goes on… What will it take to help get your life back on track?